Hiring in US and Taiwan
MemryX, Inc. is an AI semiconductor startup company headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with branches in Taipei and Hsinchu, Taiwan. We develop highly scalable and innovative AI accelerator chips that offer high performance, low energy, and customer ease of implementation for embedded Edge AI vision-based applications and real-time data processing. Company has working HW & SW for customer sampling, with production designs in the pipeline, and a system architecture designed a future of neuromorphic computing. MemryX is backed by excellent VC funding and is currently in a stage of rapid growth.
MemryX Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Position Summary / Responsibilities
- Provide customer/partner support during pre and post sales
- Coordinate efforts between customer engineering teams and internal teams
- Help customers integrate our AI accelerator HW/SW into system level application/solution
- Help determine the commercial viability of design in solutions and requirements to convert prototyping into design-in and volume production
- Provide technical response and support
- Prepare suitable HW/SW technical collateral for customer needs, including demo platforms
- Provide inputs to evaluation HW/SW solutions for customer prototyping
- Assist in competitive analysis and determine optimized customer solution set
- At least 5 years of proven hands-on experience in supporting customer design-in of semiconductor solutions.
- Hands on experience in embedded SW development
- Familiarity with AI frameworks including Python and Tensorflow
- Solid understanding on Linux, Android, and/or other real-time operating systems.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting
- Ability to work remotely and travel as required for customer support
- Experience with embedded systems, applications, and image processing
- Strong communication skills. Ability to present information clearly and influence internal leaders and customers. Good standard of written and verbal English
- Team player; Self-Motivated; Establishes great partnerships; Driven to solve customer needs.
- MS/BS Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or exceptional Electronics/Software expertise
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Competitive salary
- A full suite of benefits, including health, vision and dental